This infographic is courtesy of Ignite Social Media who have released their annual monster document about the worldwide state of social media in 2012.
Here you can find all most popular (and less popular) social networks' statistics including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and many more.
Some interesting findings:
- The overall male/female ratio of social network users is an even 50% male 50% female split.
- The top three social networks with the highest percentage of women:
- The top three social networks with the highest percentage of men:
- The oldest (65+) demographic social networks:
- The richest ($150k+) demographic social networks:
- The five social networks on the rise are Twitter, Tumblr, LinkedIn, Pinterest, & Reddit.
- The five social media networks in decline are Taringa, Digg, Bebo, Friendster, & MySpace.