My last post of 2012. Another year has gone so quickly! This below is the review of what happened on YouTube in 2012.
A few stats:
- 4 billion views per day (growing 1 billion views each year)
- Over 800 million unique users visit YouTube each month
- Over 4 billion hours of video are watched each month on YouTube
- 72 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute
Over the period of time YouTube certainly has become the most prodigious online video library. It’s not only famous among PC and laptop users, mobile and tablet users have also started embracing and admiring it.
- Traffic from mobile devices tripled in 2011
- More than 20% of global YouTube views come from mobile devices
- 3 hours of video is uploaded per minute to YouTube from mobile devices
- YouTube is available on 350 million devices
Check the video, it’s worth it as it looks to me they invested quite a lot of money in making this: the YouTube 2012 Rewind Style
And this is the behind the scenes J
Thank you everyone and I wish you all an amazing 2103!